We are looking for an experienced Project Manager based anywhere in Europe, speaking and writing professional French and English is a must. Spanish is great too in addition.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project managers should have experience in digital projects, understanding the creative process, and presenting projects to clients with the creative team.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Marketing / Digital Design / Development
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the design & marketing sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suites