We are a remote full service agency dedicated to innovative startups and we are looking for a DevOps expert, a problem solver lover!
We need someone familiar with tech setup, who knows how to speak with developers, we don't need you to know how to code or build but we need you to understand the language and identify a good developer as well as tech trends and optimal uses of it.
We are looking not only for a good result, but the best result. Our ideal candidate:
- Able to review website or apps and provide feedback to the developer
- Knowledge of Google Tag manager, setup tracking, tags, triggers
- Knowledge of domain/servers, just to know how to navigate in the DNS setups and changes to connect websites, emails or redirects without modifying anything
- Knowledge of Webflow and Wordpress - understand how it works
- Knowledge of zapier integrations
- Knowledge of CRMs / marketing email tools like Mailchimp, Hubspot or Sendinblue, being able to setup and use them to send emails or provide the infos for the dev to connect it.
- Knowledge of Google suite and Trello
- If knowledge of how to push on github or gitlab it’s a plus
- Fluent English, if French it’s a plus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Curiosity. Excited to discover a new tool, not afraid of putting his/her hands in it to test, understand and learn
If you got great energy, responsiveness and fulfil our requirements please apply!
Our ideal application has:
- A quick text explaining what makes you great for that role
- A Portfolio or examples of your work