We are a remote full service agency dedicated to innovative startups and we are looking for the most organized and enthusiastic digital project manager to join our team. This position is for a Digital Project Manager Warrior and will go to the candidate with high motivation and an astronomical ability to work autonomously.
You wanna talk money? Sure.
We’re prepared to offer a 6-month retainer commitment with the definite possibility for more. Think about this like a first date! We’ll let you decide if we’re a great fit for you.
We’re not just looking for someone with all the skills - we’re looking for a true team member. The ying to our yang, the “grilled” to our “cheese”. When you work remotely, great communication is a must, a certain amount of flexibility is expected, as well as an excellent sense of humor and respect.
Our ideal teammate will show us their true colors in the areas of professionalism, organization, expertise and knowledge, as well as that aforementioned team spirit and cooperation. If you’ve got great energy, responsiveness and fulfill our requirements, please apply!
The nitty gritties:
- You’ll be working directly with the founder, account director, and the design team - go you!
- You’ll keep tabs daily of the projects you are in charge of and make things happen - it’s all about delivering quality results, on time. That’s it - that’s all.
- You’re going to stay on top of the feedback from clients; you can’t leave ‘em hanging
- Take ownership - take charge. Make sure the project is moving forward smoothly and following the roadmap. Managing client expectations is key.
- Not sure how to answer a question posed to you by the client? Find the technical and creative answers from the right people, be it the developer, the creative director, your sales team or the Founder Himself.
- Sing your praises from the rooftop by briefing the team, setting up meetings and attending them to keep us all in line.
- Part of that keeping us all in line is taking detailed notes during the meeting and sending email recaps. We love our email recaps!
- Strong organization and communication skills, and attention to detail (check out these semicolons!);
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to understand the big picture;
- Following a detailed outline is a cinch;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, multitask and work on multiple projects, and switch gears based on changing priorities in a lightning quick environment;
- Ready to share recommendation/suggestions - we want to hear from you!;
- Problem solver, resourceful and able to learn - we’re looking for a swiss army knife here, folks;
- Fluent English Mandatory (French & Spanish are a big plus)
- PPC knowledge is a big plus as well.
- G-suite tools are a part of our DNA
- Good knowledge of design and development process
- Know how to navigate in Figma, Airtable, Trello and Slack among other of our fancy tools
- Good grammar skills
- Good knowledge of PPC
Please send your resume, a quick sentence or two explaining what makes you great for that role, what makes you tick, any experience you might have working remotely and your expectations in terms of workload and salary (a ballpark is fine!). Any complementary elements to help us know you better are welcome - sell us on why you’re a great addition to the team.