We are a remote full service agency dedicated to innovative startups and we are looking for a DevOps expert with a strong knowledge in tracking implementation, if you are a problem solver lover this position is for you!
We need someone familiar with tech setup, who knows how to setup tracking, how to speak with developers, we don't need you to know how to code or build something from scratch, we have our dev team for this but we need you to understand the language and identify a good developer as well as tech trends and optimal uses of it.
We are looking not only for a good result, but the best result.
Our ideal candidate:
- This is a mandatory requirement, Excellent knowledge of Google Tag manager, setup tracking, tags, triggers for Ads platform pixels (Facebook CAPI, Adwords, Linkedin etc)
- Able to create specifications documents and then review website or apps to provide feedback to the developer
- Knowledge of domain/servers, just to know how to navigate in the DNS setups and changes to connect websites, emails or redirects without causing any issues to the client setup
- Knowledge of Webflow and Wordpress - understand how it works, what is possible to do and being able to edit content or do simple modifications
- Knowledge of Zapier integrations (or similar tool)
- Knowledge of CRMs / marketing email tools like Mailchimp, Hubspot or Sendinblue, being able to setup and use them to send emails or provide the infos for the dev to connect it.
- Knowledge of Google suite, Airtable, Trello, Slack (daily tools we use internally)
- If knowledge of Github or Gitlab it’s a plus
- Fluent English, if French it’s a plus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Curiosity. Excited to discover a new tool, not afraid of putting his/her hands in it to test, understand and learn
If you have great energy, responsiveness and fulfil our requirements please apply!
Our ideal application has:
- A quick text explaining what makes you great for that role
- Your resume
- (Optional) Webflow preview links in case you dev yourself
- (Optional) Example of tracking you put in place if any
- (Optional) Example of specification documentation you created