We are a NYC/Paris based design studio, We are fully remote and dedicated to innovative startups worldwide and we are looking for a Designer specialized in Design Production to join our growing team. Think you’d be a good fit? Comet us. We’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates to wow us with creativity, good communication and strong problem solving abilities.
We’re entirely remote so you can be based anywhere on planet earth.
You need to have strong communication skills and a certain amount of flexibility to make working remotely a success. Something on your mind? We want to hear it! We especially love team players with a good sense of humor and respect. We need more than just your skills and a killer portfolio, we want a teammate that will be professional, organised, knowledgeable and of course fun! Does this sound like you?
A Day In Your Life At Flying Saucer:
- You will design creatives following the Creative Director guidelines and master design
- You will build beautiful graphic development
- You will conduct design research and produce assets
- You will help us grow our reach through your design skills
- Strong organization and communication skills, and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work conceptually and understand the big picture - and we mean the BIG picture;
- Able to follow a detailed outline - think of it like a recipe except instead of cake you’re making innovations in your field! ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (you’ll be working closely with our developers and the rest of the team!), multitask and work on multiple projects, and switch gears based on changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to challenge the design and share recommendations/suggestions;
- Be a problem solver, resourceful and able to learn - we’re always learning, we hope you are too;
- Be a master of Figma
- Be a master of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of G Suite and Slack
- Always follow design best practices
- Animation skills are a big plus!
Please explain us what makes you perfect for this role, what you’re passionate about, any experience you might have working remotely and your expectations in terms of salary. In addition to your portfolio we need to see:
- Two projects delivery examples with their respective pricing
- Case study of your favorite project delivered (even if another direction has been picked... we know the clients ;)
- What kind of project you like the best