We are a NYC/Paris based design studio dedicated to innovative startups worldwide and we are looking for a UX/UI (Web) Designer to join our growing team. Think you’d be a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates to wow us with creativity, good communication and strong problem solving abilities.
We’re entirely remote so you can be based anywhere on planet earth.
You need to have strong communication skills and a certain amount of flexibility to make working remotely a success. Something on your mind? We want to hear it! We especially love team players with a good sense of humor and respect. We need more than just your skills and a killer portfolio, we want a teammate that will be professional, organised, knowledgeable and of course fun! Does this sound like you?
A Day In Your Life At Flying Saucer:
- You will create UI and UX design for Websites and Web-apps
- You will conduct design research and UX prototyping
- You will design animations and interactivity
- Strong organization and communication skills, and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work conceptually and understand the big picture - and we mean the BIG picture;
- Able to follow a detailed outline - think of it like a recipe except instead of cake you’re making innovations in your field! ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (you’ll be working closely with our developers and the rest of the team!), multitask and work on multiple projects, and switch gears based on changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to challenge the design and share recommendations/suggestions;
- Be a problem solver, resourceful and able to learn - we’re always learning, we hope you are too;
- Experience working with Figma and/or Sketch
- Knowledge of G Suite
- Be a master of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Always follow design best practices
- Animation skills are a big plus!
Please share your portfolio explaining what makes you perfect for this role, what you’re passionate about, any experience you might have working remotely and your expectations in terms of salary.
We also like to see the following:
- Two projects delivery example with their pricing
- Case study of your favorite project delivered (even if another direction has been picked... we know the clients ;)
- What kind of project you like the best